The mission statement of the Cairns Careers Training Centre (CTC), part of The CaPTA Group is:
“To provide a centre of excellence in Cairns for flexible, hands on training courses to encourage individuals of all levels to develop and perform, meeting the needs of today’s employers and industry.”
Code of Practice & Client Services Charter
Our Commitment to YouCareers Training Centre is committed and focused on meeting your needs. We promise to:
- Understand the needs of you, the client, our students, staff and the industries in which we operate or do business with.
- Understand your specific needs and be flexible in our approach to serving you.
- Operate professionally and always conduct business in a sound, ethical and fair manner.
- Employ staff who are knowledgeable, qualified, objective, experienced and always act with integrity.
- Treat your information confidentially, protect your rights to privacy and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information we hold about you.
- Resources and training to meet the current industry standards and the requirements the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and relevant guidelines related to Vocational Education and Training Package rules.
- Respond to student and industry needs and remain competitive within our market.
- Ensure the confidentiality and accuracy of your information.
Careers Training Centre aims to be the best it can be and work with industry to set benchmarks and best practices. We do this by:
- Use developed and proven management principles, systems and policies to operate an efficient and effective organization and professional develop our staff.
- Are committed to quality assurance and continuous improvement and incorporate these principles into all aspects of the business meeting all legislative requirements.
- Regularly collect feedback and continuously use it to improve and enhance our training and assessment services, client services and management systems.
- Ensure that decision making of senior management is informed by the experiences of our trainers and assessors and act in an ethical and moral manner at all times.
- Careers Training Centre will strive to exceed the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and relevant guidelines related to Vocational Education and Training legislation.
- Developing courses and assessment processes that meet industry benchmarks and industry demands; cater for a range of learning styles; and are flexible to a diverse range of student needs.
- Engage with industry by participating in and/or facilitating relevant professional associations, networks, focus groups and industry associations and taskforces.
- Maintaining a supportive learning environment that is conducive to the success of our students, clients and staff
- Training equipment and resources will meet the requirements of all Training Packages for units delivered to students and be reviewed annually at all sites
Code of EthicsCareers Training Centre belongs to the membership of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) and abides by the code of ethics. CaPTA Group has been a registered RTO since December 2012. However, we have been in the training field since 2008 while partnering with other RTO’s.
Australian Council for Private Education and Training
Careers Training Centre is a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). ACPET is the national industry association for the providers of private education and training. ACPET members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. As a member of ACPET we support and adhere to the Code of Ethics and students can trust that are studying with a high quality and accountable provider.