Download the Student Handbook:
If you are paying the full course amount (Fee For Service):
Fee for Service Student Handbook Tourism
If you are eligible for funding options:
Student Funding Information
Individuals with this qualification are able to work in multiple tourism industry sectors and enterprise types. This qualification is very flexible and is designed to meet a broad range of tourism industry needs.
We recognise the diversity of tourism operations and the increasing industry trend for operators to provide specialised tourism knowledge and skills.The tourism, hospitality and events industries are made up of a mix of interdependent small to medium businesses.
Career opportunities include: attractions and theme parks, casinos, holiday parks & resorts, restaurants & cafes, retail travel, tour guiding, tour operations, hotels & accommodation and clubs.
Ongoing support is provided by Careers Training Centre throughout your training:
- If you are having difficulties in the workplace or at training
- Our Mentor is available to work with you to resolve concerns and give direction to further assistance if required.
- Trainers and assessors will visit you in your workplace regularly and work with your supervisors to develop your skills and knowledge
- Ability to arrange one on one training sessions at a mutually convenient time and place
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Support